An Outer Wilds mod which lets you control how anglerfish behave.
- Size (%) - how big anglerfish are. Doesn't affect light size. Going too high WILL cause a disaster. Default is 100.
- Move Speed (%) - how fast anglerfish move. This affects chase speed, investigate speed, and acceleration. Default is 100.
- Turn Speed (%) - how fast anglerfish rotate. This affects turn speed (while moving) and quick turn speed (while in place). Default is 100.
- Distance (%) - how far anglerfish can be before making certain state changes. This affects arrival distance (investigate -> lurk), pursue distance (any state -> chase), and escape distance (chase -> lurk). Default is 100.
- Deaf - anglerfish no longer hear you, making Dark Bramble a lot more safe :). Though if you're already being chased, turning this on won't stop them from chasing you.
- Mute - anglerfish no longer make sounds, becoming the perfect ambush predator (besides the big glowing light).
- Afraid - anglerfish flee from your intimidating presence.
- Rainbow Lights - anglerfish lights now flash all the colors of the rainbow!
- Spin Axis - spins the anglerfish 'round an axis. Spin speed depends on Quick Turn Speed. Default is None.
- Values are X, Y, or Z axis.
- Meteor Launching Mod Integration - skill-based combat! (kind of.) Hitting an anglerfish with a meteor will stun them temporarily, depending on where you hit them:
- Body - 1 second
- Left/Right Cheek - 2 seconds
- Mouth Floor - 3 seconds
Short demo: https://youtu.be/0vXy7Zfb9sE
Made using Bwc9876's Outer Wilds mod template.