Outer Wilds Czech Localization
Replaces the English text in the game with Czech. No configuration necessary.
Based on Outer Wilds Korean Translation and Outer Wilds Traditional Chinese Translation.
Spotted a mistake in the localization?
- Check the issues to see if it's already being worked on;
- If not, file an issue.
- Consider contributing a fix.
This should be as easy as:
- Download and install the Outer Wilds Mod Manager
- Select "Czech Localization" from the list of mods
- Launch using the Mod Manager rather than your launcher of choice
- Download and install the Outer Wilds Mod Manager,
- Download and install the Visual Studio Community Version,
- Install OWML in the Mod Manager (but not the released Czech Localization),
- Clone this repository,
- Open the folder in Visual Studio,
- Check that
CzechTranslation.csproj.useris pointing at the right location for your OWMM installation,
- Build the project (per
CzechTranslation.slnby navigating to "Build" top menu and selecting "Build Solution"),
- Launch the Mod Manager, ensure "Czech Localization" is selected, and launch the game.
Contributors / Thanks
- Václav Soukup for brainstorming the names of planetary bodies with me + translating the UI
- Agnieszka Buchtová for Ilex's rhymes
- @xen-42 for creating the mod to sub in the Czech text in English's stead
- @MegaPiggy for selflessly contributing a fix we didn't realize we'd needed
- Zbyněk Piech for test-flying and otherwise beta-testing
A Czech localization of Outer Wilds