Outer Wilds Mod Manager
For all your modding needs! With access to features such as:
- Downloading mods;
- Updating mods;
- Enabling / disabling mods;
- Looking at all the great mods you have;
- Running the game with mods enabled.
It also lets you install / update the Outer Wilds Mod Loader from within the app, so you don't need to deal with that yourself.
How do I use this?
- Download the Outer Wilds Mod Manager installer;
- Run the downloaded .exe (you might need to ignore some Chrome / Windows warnings);
- The Mod Manager should start automatically;
- Shortcuts are added to desktop and start menu, use them next time you want to run the manager;
- Install OWML;
- Install any mods you want;
- Press the big green button that says "Start Game";
- You won't believe what happens next.
How do I uninstall it?
First, remember that uninstalling the Mod Manager won't uninstall your mods. Make sure to remove all mods and run the game once before uninstalling.
You can uninstall the Mod Manager by searching for "Add or remove programs" in the start menu (or in the control panel), and then finding Outer Wilds Mod Manager in the list.
For more information, check the readme on GitHub