Free Cam Mod v.1.1.1
Mod for the Alpha Outer Wilds version 1.2 that adds a free cam to the game
What it does?
It allows the player to use a freecam while in the game.
How do I use it?
- Press CapsLock (or the down arrow on a dpad), it will activate the camera
- Use WASD to move and SPACE to go faster
- Press CapsLock (or the down arrow on a dpad) again if you want to go back to the player's camera
- Press Q to freeze time when the camera is on
|Key Name||What it does||Default keyboard key|
|Swap Yaw for Roll||Makes you rool instead of yaw when held||ALT|
|Cancel||Switches between frozen time and non frozen||Q|
|Jump||Accelerates the Camera when held||SPACE|
|Flashlight||Changes the Acceleration type, from 100% -> 300% -> 900% -> 2000% -> 50% -> 25% ...||F|
|TargetReferenceFrame||Makes the camera follow the target object||Left Click (when with suit)|
Things to keep in mind
- There could be some bugs, so please send a issue about what you found.
- The camera might appear to be going up or down sometimes, that is caused by the rotation of the planets.
Instructions if you are not using OWMM
How do I install it?
- Install BepInEx.
- Install CAMOWA.
- Download the dll from the latest release.
- Place the dll from the mod in the
- Run the Game.
How do I uninstall it?
Remove the dll from the
- Thanks ioncodes for creating dnpatch
- And thanks Raicuparta, Mister_Nebula, AmazingAlek and TAImatem for creating OWML which inspired me to create my own for the Alpha
Free Cam Mod
A mod for Outer Wilds Alpha that adds a free cam to it